The Pursuit Begins June 28
The pursuit beings Thursday, June 28 and ends on Saturday, September 8. Over the course of the summer we will be pouring 35 different rosés, ranging from fruity to savory, affordable porch pounders to pinks that make champagne feel cheap, from California to England - you just gotta drink 'em all and collect your Rosé Points along the way.
The rosés have been categorized into four tiers based on how easy it will be for you to get your mouth on them - Common Rosés, Uncommon Rosés, Rare Rosés and Very Rare Rosés.
Five of the 35 rosés are our Common Rosés. Each of these wines will be available by the glass throughout the program from our regular wine menu. You also have the option of having these wines poured as part of a Trouble Deciding flight from our main menu. You'll receive one Rosé Point the first time you drink each of these rosés. These rosés will be the easiest ones for you to catch.
The Uncommon Rosés are the real work horse of this program. Twenty-one different rosés have been grouped into flights of three wines and will be poured on a set schedule during the program. The first time you drink through each of the Uncommon Rosés flights you'll receive three Rosé Points (one for each of the three rosés). Additionally, with your Rosé Go Passport you'll receive a complimentary half-glass of your favorite Uncommon Rosé each time you purchase a flight of Uncommon Rosés.
This is where we starting getting into some of the really good stuff. These six Rare Rosés represent some of the best rosés out there that you can find being poured by the glass. This is also where it will be a bit more challenging for you to drink 'em all. The six Rare Rosés have been divided into two flights of three half-glasses and will be made available on random nights throughout the program while supplies last. Catch one of those flights and you'll earn your three Rosé Points and get to drink some pretty sweet Rare Rosés at a great price. Several bottles of each of the six Rare Rosés have also been set aside to be poured by the glass and half-glass on random evenings as well.
Very Rare Rosés
These are the Lickitungs and Aerodactyls of rosés. Three Very Rare Rosés round out our list of 35 rosés. All of these Very Rare Rosés will only be made available by the glass and half-glass on random evenings. In order to drink them you'll have to at the right place (The Pursuit) at the right time and be ready to enjoy some crazy Very Rare Rosé. You'll receive one Rosé Point for each of these three wines. Worried that you won't be able to drink 'em all? Upgrade your Rosé Go Passport to a Platinum Rosé Go Passport for some additional help from a friend and other great perks.
Rosé Go Passport Perks
The more Rosé Points you acquire, the more perks you'll receive. Initially:
- Rosé Go Passport holders receive a complimentary additional half-glass of your choice Uncommon Rosé each time you purchase a flight of Uncommon Rosés.
- Rosé Go Passport holders receive a schedule of when each Uncommon Rosé is being poured to help you ensure that you get to drink 'em all.
- Platinum Rosé Go Passport holders will receive notifications via email or text (the choice is yours) letting you know in advance when we plan to pour any Rare Rosés or Very Rare Rosés.
After you acquire 5 Rosé Points:
- Rosé Go Passport holders receive $2 off each glass of Common Rosés.
- Platinum Rosé Go Passport holders receive $3 off each glass of Common Rosés.
After you acquire 10 Rosé Points:
- Rosé Go Passport holders receive one Rosé Candy, which can be redeemed to upgrade a free half-glass of an Uncommon Rosé to a full glass.
- Rosé Go Passport holders get 15% off tickets to all events we hold at The Pursuit.
- Platinum Rosé Go Passport holders will receive two Rosé Candies.
- Platinum Rosé Go Passport holders get 25% off tickets to all events we hold at The Pursuit.
After you acquire 15 Rosé Points:
- Rosé Go Passport holders receive 5% off all food items.
- Platinum Rosé Go Passport holders receive 10% off all food items.
After you acquire 20 Rosé Points:
- Receive an additional Rosé Candy.
After you acquire 25 Rosé Points:
- Rosé Go Passport holders receive 10% off all food items.
- Platinum Rosé Go Passport holders receive 15% off all food items.
After you acquire 35 Rosé Points:
- Receive a complimentary bottle of Common Rosé or Uncommon Rosé.
- Rosé Go Passport holders will have your name entered once in a drawing for additional prizes.
- Platinum Rosé Go Passport holders will have your name entered twice in a drawing for additional prizes.
Get Your Rosé Go Passport or Platinum Rosé Go Passport Today
Rosé Go Passports can be pre-purchased online for $35. Platinum Rosé Go Passports can be pre-purchased online for $70. All Rosé Go Passports and Platinum Rosé Go Passports Global will be made available at The Pursuit starting June 28 and will held for you throughout the program so you don't have to worry about misplacing it.